In its inaugural year, we are focusing on providing any and all experimental takes on the beloved IPA. Hazy, Fruited, Milkshake, Brett, Sour, etc are several of the styles will feature but are most certainly not limited to.
What’s it about?
– We want to celebrate beer (IPAs) and electronic music. This festival will hopefully grow and grow and we can share more music and more beer!
– Djs will spin from 3pm-8pm. Doors at noon.
– Free entry. This is a Non-ticketed event so it will be first come first serve.
– No flights will be available for the duration of this event
– All pours will either be 4oz or 10oz
– There will be Urban Orchard Cider on tap as well as a separate beer station offering 2 non IPAs
– Visiting breweries will take over one of our taps for as long as their beer lasts! One World will release 8 different IPAs and they will be tapped when our guest breweries beer has run out.
– Most importantly, it is about our neighboring community of amazing brewers, artists, musicians and everyone that enriches this thriving scene.
– Participating Breweries
Bhramari : Pizza Ships : 5.9% : NE Pale w/ Vic Secret, Styrian Wolf hops, & 5 slices of Ruckus Pizza per bbl
Burial : Savages of Ruminating Minds : 7.2% : IPA 3X DH w/ Mosaic, Motueka & Idaho 7
Fonta Flora : Yes, Yes Y’all : 6.1% : IPA w/ local barley, turmeric, & organic black peppercorn, Azacca, Simcoe, Mandarina Bavaria hops
Hillman : Hazy Half-Back : 5.9% : Very smooth & juicy IPA dominated by tropical & citrus notes
Hi-Wire : 7.2% : Brett IPA w/ Mosaic, Hallertau Blanc, & Citra. Huge tropical notes, candied lemon, and juicy green grass
Sanctuary : Approaching Storm : 6.9% : NE IPA w/ Mineola Tangelo Oranges, DDH w/ Citra cryo, Mandarina Bavaria, Simcoe
Wooden Robot : 8.5 : West Coast DIPA dry hopped w/ Chinook
One World Brews:
Let’s Berry The Hatchet : 6.9% : IPA w/ milk sugar, vanilla, coconut, 20 lbs per bbl of blackberry & blueberry, DDH w/ Ekuanot, Mosaic, Motueka, & Nelson Sauvin
I’d Rather B With U : 7.1% : IPA DDH w/ Ekuanot, Nelson Sauvin, Hallertau Blanc. Ultra dry, refreshing, & designed to have zero to little perceived bitterness.
Everything Is Alright Forever : 6.8 %
Hazy Belgian IPA w/ coriander, pink peppercorn, DDH w/ Cascade, Citra hops, fermented w/ Belgian yeast strain
Brew It For The Likes : 6.9%
Hazy West Coast IPA DDH w/ Magnum, Citra, Mosaic, Simcoe, Azacca
Key Lime RyePA: 6.1%
Sour IPA w/ lime zest, milk sugar, Vanilla, flaked rye , DDH w/ Centennial & Motueka
Ain’t Nuthin But A “G” Tang : 5.5%
Sour IPA w/ coriander, DDH w/ Comet & Cascade hops, conditioned on Tangerine, Orange & Grapefruit zest
How You Gon’ Win If You Ain’t Right Within : 6.1% :
IPA w/ milk sugar, vanilla, DDH w/ Citra, Kohatu, Galaxy & 20 lbs per bbl of Peach & Mango
Fun Raiser : 7.0% : Dessert IPA w/ milk sugar, vanilla , DDH w/ Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, El Dorado
Tim Gormley (Ambient)
Brandon Audette (Balearic Disco)
Selector Gadget (Disco)
DJ Kutzu (Trip-Hop, Instrumental)
Alex Heisey (All The Good Stuff)
A Brewpon is your GPS for premium beer events — from
locating specials on your favorite brew to finding beer
festivals that raise money for charities close to your heart — and free beer.